Wednesday, August 31, 2011

"My wants are simple: a job that I like and a guy whom I love."

I think that is what majority people in this world seek for.
Some of us are fortunate enough to have both, some have to take the time to find it.
Hopefully, that time won't take forever.
This brings me to the topic of a job that I like and the money it pays.
My friend told me last night that there is a job opening at his place and it matches my major.
I'm sure the money is much greater than what I am getting paid.
Should I feel guilty at all for leaving this job to "jump ship" to take another job?
For some reason, I feel bad. I feel guilty that I am even applying to another job.
But the business world have no feelings. You gotta do what you gotta do.


To make this statement even more simple: My want is to be happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment