Friday, August 19, 2011

Friday Favorites

why hello stranger.
I have not written in my blog for almost a week!
Probably because I've been super caught up with balancing work and my life.
This week has been swell. Not being at home is quite nice but I have to admit that I do miss my room, my bed and my bathroom.

The house searching is quite tiring, and scary. The thought of actually moving out is actually hitting me and I feel like this is the final step into independence. IF I can afford a house by myself, then I am official an adult.

On the other note, I've been thinking a lot lately.
Or thinking has taken the toll of me.
Certain moments, thoughts just rush into my head and forces me to ponder on the subject. As much as I want to push it to the side, it won't leave me alone. Which makes me wonder, am I missing something in my life? As happy as I am these days, why do I always want more. Nothing ever seems to fulfill my full satisfaction.

I came upon this quote:

" There's no need to rush. If something is meant to be, it will happen. In the right time, with the right person, for the best reason."

God has an answer for me, and he's testing.
For my patience and growth,
Whether what the reason is
It will be a lesson learned.

My question is, how long do I have to wait, how much time will it take, for me to find the answer?


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment