Thursday, August 25, 2011

Happy Birthday Tochi :)

My baby's turning 2 today!
I absolutely LOVE him and he's the joy of my world.
Although he has definitely abandoned me as an owner and is loyal to my mom now.
How can I blame him? I hardly spend any time at home with him now days.
But as long as he's happy, I'm happy.

Anyways, I'm so glad that this little man came into my life :)

On the other note,
I cannot describe how happy and how amazing these past couple of days has been.
Everything was absolutely perfect and it was nice to have carefree, relaxing days waking up to his smile (rather a smirk). Let me tell you, that smirk is rather contagious and I have a smirk too!

I finally feel that I've reached a good balance in my life and I hope it doesnt stop here.

I'm also glad that this man came into my life too ;)


Stellar <3

No comments:

Post a Comment