Monday, August 1, 2011

Fear

definition:
a distressing emotion aroused by impending danger, evil, pain, etc., whether the threat is real or imagined.
 
A bittersweet feeling as this week approaches near. 
Three months ago, I have been waiting for this day to come.
As the day is almost here, my body is filled with fear, anxiety and sadness. 
Scared of the unknown because I don't know what is going to happen. 
Anxious to find out the final verdict
For some reason, I have a bad feeling and is preparing myself for the worst. 
I thought I would know for sure by this week that everythings all healed up and I'm good as before.
But for some reason, I don't feel that way.
 
I don't feel a-okay
I don't feel all healed up
and 
I don't feel like before
 
The thought of not being able to do the things I once loved to do scares me.
 
tell me "everythings gonna be alright"
 
Wish for the best<3
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment