Friday, September 30, 2011

Birth-Day

My Birthday was yesterday and it was one of the bestestest days of my life.
The day started off normal with greetings from my family.
Work was the usual, along with some birthday wishes as well.
Then the good things happened and it all went uphill from there
Tony had lilac roses delivered to my work and of course it attracted a lot of attention.
One of my coworkers went and bought cupcakes to honor my birthday- which was extremely nice of her.
Ran some errands to prepare for the party this weekend and went over to Tinas.
She got me a Clarisonic and can't wait to use it! It was extremely nice of her to buy me such an expensive gift when she doesn't even have a job.

Went home and was greeted by the face that I was longing to see the whole day - my BFF in his signature white shirt.
Dinner was great and had yummy mousse cake- brought over by my love.
After dinner is when the surprise started.
We went down to my room and somehow got onto the discussion of me being a glamorous wife-(fact)
He said," well you have to put a ring on it"
I dug into my jewelry box and found a "manly" looking ring and offered it to him.
He said," how about this one"- and there in his hands was a colorful box with a ring inside of it
My reaction- really? wthhh..nah huh.. you didn't (yes not the best reaction and this wasnt the first time)
It was 3 sapphire stones sitting on white gold. It fit perfectly onto my right ring finger- like it was meant to be.
I love how thoughtful he is. I love how he listens to everything I say and actually uses it.
He bought lilac because of my recent obsession of dark purple.
He bought the sapphire ring because I once said I want something sapphire and rings are my fav jewelry.
He bought mousse cake because my mom loves it.
We then took Tochi out for a walk and he got me a jacket from his so I wouldnt get sick.

He's doing everything right and I can't ask for more.
This is exactly how I imagine it to be; how I want it to be.

He's the best and I'm so grateful to call him mine. I couldn't be any happier than I am now.

Onto the other side, Charlie wrote me a very cute card - on Tochis behalf as well.
My parents made dinner and treated me like a princess

Saturday is the actual party and I cannot wait to see old and new friends!
It will be the last time that I actually throw a party for my birthday- I'm getting too old for this.
But it will be fun, glamorous and amazing! can't wait.


LAST- From this point on, NEED TO START SAVING! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment