Monday, November 21, 2011

You & I

You pick your battles and I pick mine. But this has become a battle for you & I.
There's no such thing as yours & mine, or a line of clear distinction.
Whats yours, is mine.
When you're down, I want to cheer you up.
When you're sick, I want to heal your pain
When you're lonely, my presence should cheer you up
When you're mad, I let you take it out on me


But when you're being taken advantage of, I will take care of it
It hurts to hear you say, stay out of my business.
But your business has become my business.
your issues are my issues
I just thought we were closer than that.


But I promised and I will keep that promise


but just remember,
when your world come crashing down, I will catch you with my open brace (cold joke there).


What they say is true- "when you find the right one, nothing else in the world matters as long as I'm with you"
And I hope you feel the same too.


You got me & my heart and that's all you need.


afterall,  I am the one and only Grace Zhang


<3
YOUNGZ


You are on your own.
You made the distinction and I will grant your wish.
You handle your own crap and I will handle mine.
You pushed me to this point.
there is no you & I, not before, not now because you made that choice
you made your move, and it's my turn to make mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment