Wednesday, November 9, 2011

So many things I want to experience.
But all has to wait.
Wait until this is all over. Wait until I can be normal with my daily routines again.
Wait for the release that I have been patiently waiting for in the last 6 months.
They say patience is a virtue, but don't you think I waited long enough?
There is a limit to how much a person can wait for.
My patience is running out.
I want to move on with my life.
I want to do things that I've been wanting to do
I want to be active again, to workout, to experience different activities
But I cannot do any of those.
And I don't know how much longer I can take before I break down

that date will determine it all.
whether it'll make my day or ruin the remaining months of 2011
so I wish and pray
please let everything be okay.


yours truly,
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment