Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Reassurance

reassurance is all I needed.
no matter how secure, confident, assured I am, there are times that I just need that reassurance.
to say that "everything is okay"
to say that "I want to be with you"
to say that "you're the one"
to say that "I won't ever leave unless you leave"
to say that "you're mine"
even though I know this deep down, its good to hear it once in a while.
to be reassured by you

as promised, this will never come up again.
I will enjoy the time we have together
nothing but joy && happiness

You make me so happy and I wont ever do anything to jeapordize it
what we have, what we have created

I do trust you- more than I have trusted anyone.
don't doubt my trust.

Hakuna Matata~


p.s. I claim that icebox and will chisle my name on it if I have to :)

<3 hopeless romantic
Graciielu

No comments:

Post a Comment