Monday, May 16, 2011

have you ever..

Have you ever had something bother you when you DON'T want it to? It's like you don't want it to get to you but it JUST DOES for some reason. Apparently, that's normal ( for girls). And it's out of our reach (just fabulous). I had something insignificant annoy/ irritate/ piss me off the other day (well more like yesterday) and it started a train of ranting/ cursing/ over analyzing. After talking to my girls, it made me feel better. But it still bothered me and I wondered why. WHY is something bothering me when I know it shouldn't? Why can't I control what I FEEL? It's not the others fault and I shouldn't blame others.

Then I realize its me. ME. I'm the PROBLEM. I'm the one that I should be pissed off at and I'm the one that I need to bitch. (point of self realization occurs). They're not the enemy, I AM. I shouldn't get mad at other people because they can do whatever they please. BUT I can control how I feel and decide what to feel. I am my own enemy and that is my weakness. I need to work on myself and learn how to CONTROL my feelings. If I let every little petty thing get to me, then I have too much time on my hands don't you agree? There are bigger and better things for me to worry about than dwelling on something that's insignificant and unimportant in my life. Be the bigger person, take the higher road. Let it go~

"You are your own greatest enemy"

- 璐

No comments:

Post a Comment