Monday, December 17, 2012

Tis the Season to be Jolly

It's the happiest time of the year!
Christmas is just around the corner, then it'll be New Years.
I would like to reflect on the previous year for a little bit.
My life changed drastically, from losing a job to moving out to the city on my own and landing a new job.
Overall I would have to say that it's been great so far. All the pieces are coming together rather well and things are going great.
I love my new job, love the people that I work with and will continue to strive in this company.
My living situation, it could definitely improve. I will find a new place once the lease is over because I want my own space.
So much has happened over the past year and I am grateful that I get to see the start of another year.
I don't think I say this enough but I need to show love to my family more and be appreciative of what they've done for me.
To end a great year, I will be consistent with my workout and hopefully accomplish my goal of being more healthy and fit for the new year. I will continue my goal on improving my body.

remember to tell your loved one everyday how much you love them.
I pray for the ones that has lost their loved one <3


Peace && Love,

Yours Truly
GZ

No comments:

Post a Comment