Thursday, January 19, 2012

big big world

I've been officially working for a year now. Can you believe that? because I can't.
It seems like I just graduated from college and was still applying to jobs. And I am still applying to jobs.
Recently, it seems that my ambitions have increased and I have more motivation than ever.
I want to strive for the better, for my family, for myself and for you.
I'm happy with where I am, but I want the best for us
There are so many possibilities out there, job opportunities and gateways that can take us endlessly through the world.

I have so many ideas in my head, so many dreams that I want to fulfill in this lifetime.
This year has started off great. This year I will take the initiative to make my dreams come true.

To take classes to further my education, to explore the entrepreneurship possibilities,
to further my relationship with my other half that I love so much and to prosper in any way possible in my life.

I can't see myself with anyone but you
you are my other half, the half that pushes me to do better.
you complement me like a missing piece of a puzzle
and I want to grow old with you

:)
GZ <3

No comments:

Post a Comment